Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lamo tak jumpo

So its been a while, eh? udah lama banget gue ngga nulis di blog ini, udah hampir lupa bahkan. Maaf ya, dear blog :p
Gue sekarang lagi di Jogja. Masih di Jogja. Everyone else is already on their holiday, since last month I guess, yet gue masih disini. Kuliah belom kelar man :--0. My examination on first year medical competences will be held next tuesday, which is five days from now, YES I'LL BE HOME SOON.
Hehehehe biasanya pagi-pagi gini gue masih ngebo, but since I slept out early last night, I can't get my ass back to bed right now. Si ghina lagi di kosan gue, ngebo. She's going back home this afternoon :''
Huaaah i've got some papers to study on, lots of them, actually. Tapi, mager :--) susah ye jadi anak kedokteran yang mager wkwk gue ngerasa gue adalah orang paling pemalas di fakultas gue, atau mungkin teman-teman seperjuangan gue yang memang terlalu rajin? Atau mungkin, simply both. Tapi asalkan kemalasan gue ini do no harm, its fine with me kok, asalkan nilai masih membuat orangtua bahagia :p

Nah, jadi, I found out that a couple of my friends is on this 30 days blog challenge that i find quite interesting, so so so here I am also trying out the challenge me he he :3


the next 30 days I'm in my holiday, yes I think its going to be great with this challenge going on, yayness!



No comments:

Post a Comment